These are to die for. I ate four for breakfast. Fortunately, they’re pretty small, so it doesn’t really matter. AND–like I already mentioned, they’re VEGAN!!
- 3/4 cup margarine (make sure it’s vegan margarine!)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix sugars, margarine, and vanilla. Beat till fluffy.
- Stir in the soy milk.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix thoroughly.
- Roll dough into tbsp size balls and place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Adjust for altitude.
These are perfect for breakfast or dessert. The oatmeal keeps you full and focused without too much added sugar.